http://afcmarseille.com/porn/young-and-small-tits Comtemprary vs folk; Modern vs traditional; Rural versus urban; Global vs local – it sounds so simple, but is so complex to define. In the last fifty years, many regions around the world have gone through a process of socio-economic development, fusion of smaller villages into larger political units, sometimes grouped around one bigger centre, sometimes with equally-sized localities enlarging scales to improve services.go site
http://afcmarseille.com/porn/tiny-milf-gets-big-cock-up-her-ass In many regions around the world, this has led to significant changes in the populations: young people left their small village to live in the bigger centres; older people never identified with their new, larger community. Instead of being ideal areas where community life flourishes and people like to return to after a day’s work in the nearest city, villages in rural areas are losing their vitality, and losing its folk Culture, Arts, Crafts, Music and Theatre.amateur gf turns into cowgirl fuck
http://afcmarseille.com/porn/application-for-sex-funny Often the small, local shops or private houses is the only meeting place for the inhabitants. Many of these villages did have a cultural identity and expression with their lively cultural and artistic scenes, but are not now included in the overall cultural policy of larger political entities.teen blowjob video
follow url Our initiative is to begin participatory work in smaller villages, sometimes with a interest for “community art”, sometime with a focus on socio-cultural work and processes. Even if a few of those initiatives develop from project work to structural work; from one-shot initiatives to real networking and systematic support, we will call it a success.
http://johanstellerphotography.com Mapping all initiatives, debating on best practices and involving universities for the framing of the overall relevance of the work, is the real challenge of our programme is to promote local and interactions of the local with the cross-cultural / global culture, Arts, Crafts, Music and Theatre.
enter By essence, we will work closely with the neighbourhood and local communities with their sociological and environmental characteristics. Our Thematic Working Groups will take stock of the expertise of the potential cultural centres’ staff and encourage them to find common grounds for developing new, innovative projects. We aim to:
- Provide virtual space, motivation, and support for potential interested cultural centres’ volunteer staff to imagine new projects;
- Encourage new approaches to the core missions of cultural centres;
- Act as incubators for innovative projects and cooperation in line with cultural centres’ activities and regional challenges;
- Contribute to global sustainable development goals debate through experimental projects.
black deviant iceberg tugs monster dick doggy in the sexiest ass webtechstock.com Opportunities to Engage / Support:
huge dildo masturbation builds to cum on ass bareback fuck a girl The Culture, Arts, Crafts, Music and Theatre Program volunteers will address this project with a series of activities, events, and workshops to discuss the key issues:
- Map and compare the different types of cultural organizations working in rural areas, and their opportunities and challenges;
- Identify conducive and impeding conditions for sustainable cultural policy in rural areas. The aim is to develop recommendations about networking and to elaborate working methods of evaluation systems;
- Examine how state programs and cooperation projects in the cultural field can help increase audience participation and create cultural co-production with and in rural areas;
- Cross-sectorial attention for issues such as:
- Ways to cope with changing or skewed demographies;
- Ways to increase the capacity of local people to organise themselves and support each other;
- Co-operation with research institutes and universities that address the diversity of cultural policies in Europe, to strengthen the interdisciplinary framework of the project.
http://kongre2013.com/porn/wild-to-orgasm The overall aim is to promote creativity and openness to change, and construct sustainable models of cultural networks in rural areas and smaller towns that could be disseminated into other places in the region and beyond.
http://johanstellerphotography.com Volunteer activities may also include:
- teaching arts, crafts, music, dance and theatre in the arts and cultural classes in school to share your creative passions and inspire young learners to develop their artistic abilities.
- organising arts, crafts, music, dance and theatre to eager learners in community settings, there’s plenty of opportunity for expression and fun.
- immersion in new creative environments with new cultural influences to share talents and foster artistic learning among students, children, young people and women.