Eco Volunteer Travel wants to make volunteer work an affordable option for:
- young high school students,
- gap year students
- university students, and
- young professionals.
We believe that the people from the community profit from having contact with different international volunteers.
VOLUNTEER PERIOD PROGRAM FEE US$
- 4 Weeks 640
- 6 Weeks 900
- 8 Weeks 1160
- 10 Weeks 1380
- 12 Weeks 1600
To convert these prices to your local currency click here.
- Please note: All programs attract an additional Registration Fee of $250 USD on top of the Program Fee. A 5% international banking fee is added at point of payment. The Construction and Renovation project has an extra cost of US$30 per week for supervision, materials and the logistics involved in this project. This amount will be included in the Program Fee quoted to you by EVT when you apply.WHAT DO MY FEES PAY FOR?
Registration Fee (refundable if you choose not to go*) – ongoing support from EVT staff, program marketing costs, information pack, administration costs, EVT Principal Fund, travel costs to inspect programs and communication costs with volunteers.
Program Fee – airport pick-up, orientation, program supervision, accommodation and meals during volunteer program period, in-country 24/7 volunteer support and in-country administration costs.
WHAT ADDITIONAL COSTS WILL I HAVE?
Visa, flights, travel insurance (mandatory), vaccinations, criminal background check, transfer back to airport at conclusion of program, souvenirs, spending money (volunteers in India generally find US$70 to be sufficient for basic weekly expenses, including lunches).
THIS COST INCLUDES
- Pre-departure training and in-country induction
- Accommodation for the duration of the program (excluding long weekend)
- Breakfast and Dinner for the duration of the program (excluding weekends)
- Impact Project resources while in-country
- Transport costs for Impact Project related travel
This cost does not include airfares, insurance, visas or immunisations.
Why pay for volunteering?
Your paying for support services rendered to you for facilitation of volunteer work. We are not an externally aided or funded organisation. It pays for the cost of your housing, and transport, as well as your training, preparation and supervision. It also goes toward the identification of worthy projects and partner organizations, as well as the costs of recruiting you and other volunteers.
One of your biggest investments when paying to volunteer with us is in your peace of mind—having someone there in case of emergency. A local election raises political tension in the area; an earthquake disrupts the transport system; or you simply fall ill the moment you arrive. These are all things you are better off dealing with when an organization like ours is behind you.
In return, what you will gain is an edge in the workplace. Volunteering overseas can be the bridge between your education and a career—even if you volunteer in a completely different field. Because the great thing is, you don’t need specific skills to join a project but you can be sure you’ll be leaving with some.